This agreement represents the complete understanding between the canadian association for renewable energies (we/us) and the account holder (you), and supersedes any previous written or oral agreement. We can modify these terms and/or modify prices, or discontinue or change services, with appropriate notice.
- Use of your account shall constitute your approval of these terms.
- We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, for this hosting service, and disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular application.
- We will not be responsible for damages, including loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries or service interruptions caused by negligence, errors or omissions, or the fault of third parties.
- Services may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of information, data or material in violation of any law or regulation is prohibited including but not limited to: material protected by copyright, threatening or obscene material. We reserve the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work.
- You agree to defend, hold harmless and expeditiously indemnify us from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of any breach or violation resulting from use of the service.
- We reserve the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice.In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned on a pro-rata basis.
- You agree not to utilize our service, equipment or email address in connection with the transmission of the same or substantially similar unsolicited message. You agree not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is illegal. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements ("spam").
- You must be over the age of eighteen (18) years to contract.
- Your use of this services shall not disrupt the server, associated networks or any part of the system. If you require excessive system resources, we reserve the right to place CPU process limits on your account to prevent service disruption to others.
- You shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient. No message may be mass distributed, broadcast or sent on an intrusive basis to any user. Use of this service in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive or intrusive is a breach of this Policy and shall result in cancellation of service. This prohibition extends to sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of this service or any site hosted on this server.
- You warrant that any material posted or published on your domain does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory common law or proprietary interest of others, or contain anything obscene or libelous. We reserve the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright, upon receipt of a complaint or a notice of copyright infringement.
- Transferring your domain to another hosting service does not constitute cancellation of your account. You must notify us to formally cancel your account and to avoid further charges.
- Services are provided on a prepaid basis. In case of account nonpayment within a specified time, we may levy a fine or cancel your account.
- On occasion, we may have a need to communicate with you through e-mail on issues related to billing, as well as changes, additions and modifications to your service. It is your responsibility to check e-mail sent to your login e-mail address which is on file for your account.
- It is your responsibility to contact us of any changes to your account, such as contact number, address, etc. You will be required to provide verification for security purposes authorizing them to make any changes to your account.